Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Boy that was a scare.........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlownSOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2000
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For a moment(couple hours) I thought SH*T!!! I hope all the info I needed to get off the board is'nt gone. I dont know where I would be without this board, probably 20-30hp less smile

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member JRCivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2000
    Posts
    3,835
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right now, you are WAY down on horsepower since your camshaft is in a FED-X box !!!

    heheh

    Jim


    ------------------



    '93 Civic Si H/B with B18C1, JRSC @ 8psi
    Best 1320: 12.68 at 110 mph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •